- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in the Super 9 Sundays’ promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The Super 9 Sundays’ promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- Super 9 Sundays’ promotion will run from 13 November 2023 to 10 December 2023 and will continue again from 15 January 2024 to 31 March 2024. Earning, printing, and Super 9 Sundays’ draw dates as per the table below:
||Printing Ends Sundays @ 17h45
||Super 9 Sundays Draw @ 18:00
- Mykonos Casino Rewards cardholders must earn at least 300 points, by playing slots or tables, from Monday to Sunday to receive 1 ticket into the Super 9 Sundays draw the following week Monday. For every additional 300 points earned, members will receive 1 additional entry (Entries will be capped at 3 per member, per draw)
- Tickets earned weekly will be valid for the following week’s draw only.
- Weekly tickets will be available to print at the eHost from Mon–Sun for each Sunday draw.
- Players must be registered with Mykonos Casino Rewards cardholders to participate.
- Utilising the eHost, it is the player’s responsibility to choose 9 numbers or use the Auto Pick function.
- A Roulette wheel and ball will be used to spin the numbers.
A “No Spin” will be declared by the tournament director for any spin in which the ball has either:
- Been spun out of the wheel
- Not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel
- Been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than 2 revolutions.
- The ball is physically obstructed by a guest or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “No Spin” will not be counted as a spin for purposes of the first 18 spins to win the Super 9 Sundays Bonus prize.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers spun within the first 18 spins, will win the Super 9 Sundays Bonus Prize of R3 000 Cash and R1 000 +Play. This prize is the full value of the prize and is not in addition to the weekly prize offered.
- If there is no winner in the first 18 spins, the first person who has all 9 of their numbers spun after 18 spins will win the weekly first prize of R1 000 in cash and R1 000 in +Play.
- The second person to have all 9 of their 9 numbers called within or after the first 18 spins will win the weekly second prize of R1 000 in +Play.
- If more than one member announces, after the completion of a spin, that they have 9 matching numbers for the Super 9 Sundays Bonus prize, and which have then been verified by the Tournament Director to be legitimate claims, the value of the Bonus prize plus the 2nd prize will be combined (Super 9 Sundays Bonus Prize of R3 000 Cash and R1 000 +Play + 2nd prize of R1000 +Play) and split equally between the winners.
- If more than one member announces, after the completion of a spin, that they have 9 matching numbers for the Super 9 Sundays weekly 1st prize, the value of the 1st prize plus the 2nd prize will be combined (Super 9 Sundays weekly 1st Prize of R1 000 Cash and R1 000 +Play + 2nd prize of R1000 +Play) and split equally between the winners.
- Should more than one guest be verified as the winner of the Super 9 Sundays Bonus prize or weekly prize, the draw will end at this point.
- If more than one member announces, after the completion of a spin, that they have 9 matching numbers for the Super 9 Sunday’s weekly 2nd prize, the value of the 2nd prize will be split equally between the winners.
- Where the prize split of both the cash and/or +Play portion/s is not equal to a round multiple of R50, the cash and/or +Play value/s for each winner will be rounded up to the nearest R50.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game (double spin), it will not be counted in regards to the first 18 spins for the Super 9 Sundays Bonus Prize.
- If more than one person presents their winning ticket for Super 9 Sundays simultaneously, the prize money will be divided equally amongst the number of verified winners as per rules 12 – 16 above. Where the Prize split of both the cash and/or +Play portion/s is not equal to a round multiple of R50, the cash and/or +Play value/s for each winner will be rounded up to the nearest R50
- It will be the members’ responsibility to announce that he/she has 9 matching numbers as soon as the ball has landed and the last required number has been called out. Any announced win will first be verified by the Tournament Director by verifying the members’ section of their entry ticket against the recorded results. In case of an unreadable ticket, verification will be done against the duplicate section of their entry ticket. If any difference in number selection exists between the two sections of the entry ticket, the members’ claim to a prize will be regarded as invalid, and he/she will be disqualified from that day’s draw. The draw will then continue as normal.
- A Tournament Director will be appointed, and a Table staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance with existing Roulette Procedures.
- After each valid spin, the Tables staff member will announce the number that the ball has landed on, and simultaneously place a marker on this number on the table layout. The result will be verified by the Tournament Director. Any number which has already been spun will simply be disregarded after the Tournament Director has verified this, the spin will not be counted.
- The Tournament Director will record all the numbers of valid spins on a notice board each time that the ball has landed and after the number has been verified.
- The onus will be on the entrants to announce that they have 9 matching numbers as soon as the last matching number has been spun. Either intentionally or unintentionally delaying the announcement until a further spin may result in the winner/s possibly having to share the prize with another entrant instead of winning the complete prize.
- Similarly, if an entrant fails to notice and announce that he/she has 9 matching numbers before the 19th spin has occurred, and then only realizes and announces it afterward, then only the Super 9 Sundays Weekly Prize will be awarded upon valid verification of both sections of the entrant’s ticket.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request.